Birthday: May 19th
People call me a little prince because I always think of others first and I love to make them laugh. I adore running and playing on the rolling green hills where I live – won’t you come with me? We can romp together and bleat with laughter. Why is 6 afraid of 7? Because 7 ate 9. Baaaa ha!
Favourite quote: “You are loved, little prince.”
Goal: To provide 1 million meals a year.
1 doll provides 10 meals to children in North America and around the world.
Every cuddle+kind doll is handmade, stitch by stitch with passion and pride in Peru. They are lovingly hand-knit, hand-loomed, embroidered and crocheted by artisans using knitting expertise that has been handed down for generations.
- Hand knit with premium 100% cotton yarn
- High stitch count for durability and softness
- Premium felt and knit details
- Stuffed with hypoallergenic polyfill to be the ideal cuddle weight
- Safe + non-toxic: US + Canadian safety standard certified
- Available in two sizes: little 13" and regular 20" in height
- Signature 10 meal wristband
- Handmade in Peru using sustainable, fair trade practices